2020 Election & The Markets
Between potential tax reforms, shifts in foreign policy, and the continued handling of the COVID-19 crisis and resulting unemployment , there's no shortage of topics to discuss regarding the upcoming presidential election. With such a long list of potential policy changes, it's important to be thinking about how you should save, invest, and plan for your best long-term outcome regardless of the election results.
Watch our webinar where WJA President and Wealth Manager, Nick Johnson, CFA®, CFP®, dives into the potential financial implications of each party's proposed policies and how your financial planning should pivot to make the most of it. This webinar also addresses some of the major concerns and questions we've heard surrounding the election, including:
- With both Biden & Trump presenting potential tax reforms, what should you be considering if either policy is passed to plan efficiently and lower your tax bill?
- Which political party results in a better stock market performance when in office?
- It seems like the nation is more polarized than ever when it comes to politics— how did we get to such extreme polarization and is there a potential solution long-term? Additionally, what impact does it have on your finances if it goes unaddressed?
- Can keeping an eye on economic trends and the markets help you predict the election's outcome so you can get a head start on your financial planning?
- Which savings, tax, and investing strategies should you be considering to ensure that your finances can withstand not only the next four years, but long-term success?
Submit the form to watch the webinar.
Do you know someone who's looking to improve their investment performance? Share this with a colleague.