SAAGH MEMBER SPECIAL WEBINAR
Financial Planning Strategies for Shell Retirees During Coronavirus
As a Shell retiree, do you know that the COVID-19 pandemic and its economic impact affects your retirement funds?
In this webinar, presented by Nick Johnson, CFA®, CFP®, we dive into how you can take advantage of financial planning opportunities during the COVID-19 pandemic, and how to best protect yourself during these unprecedented times. We also address the most frequently asked about topics we’ve heard from our clients, including:
- What you need to know about the CARES Act and how you benefit from the relief checks
- Shell has cut its dividend for the first time since World War II - What should retirees consider if significant portions of their wealth is within Shell stock? As volatility continues, could tax loss harvesting lower your taxes during this downturn in oil prices?
- Which tax strategies can you take advantage of now that RMDs are waived for 2020 year? If it's a lower tax year for you, learn how Roth conversions could be a tax-efficient way to save this year, even if you can't contribute to a Roth directly.
- How should your investment and savings strategies change in response to COVID-19?
- How does the recently passed SECURE Act affect IRAs for yourself and your heirs?
- Understanding how COVID-19 is impacting the economy and your investments now as well as the three potential paths to recovery
- What caused WTI futures to temporarily go negative and what can we expect for oil price volatility going forward?
To watch the webinar replay, please fill out the registration form.