FINANCIAL PLANNING ON-DEMAND WEBINAR
Shell Professionals Can Save Over $60,000 In The Provident Fund This Year (or $67,500 if Over Age 50)
Use Your Benefits to Lower Your Taxes
Retirement may seem far away; you may have years, or even decades, of employment standing between you and it. However, the decisions you make today will have a big impact on your retirement planning success.
In this webinar, WJA President, Nick Johnson, CFA®, CFP®, covers important aspects of Shell’s employee benefit programs, including strategies for:
- Getting the maximum amount into your Provident Fund 401(k) (over $60,000 for 2022, and up to $67,500 if you're over age 50)
- Effectively leveraging backdoor Roth contributions to get more money into tax-efficient savings vessels
- Optimizing the Shell GESPP to get a lower cost basis on RDS.A and offer more options for retirement funds
- Understanding how to lessen the tax impact of your pension and excess benefit plan payouts
- Combining these strategies and planning tools to get up to a total of $67,000 into tax-preferential retirement savings ($74,500 if you’re over 50) this year!
As you make financial decisions now, you probably realize they’ll have a significant impact on your financial future and retirement security. To prepare yourself to wisely make these decisions, watch the webinar on maximizing your Shell benefits now by filling out the form.
Do you know someone at Shell looking to save and invest more effectively?
Share this with a colleague.