Shell Professionals Can Save Over $55,000 In The Provident Fund This Year
Or, if you are over 50, it could be as much as $63,500
Use Your Benefits to Lower Your Taxes
If you’re about 10 or 15 years from retirement, you may be wondering where you stand. As a Shell employee, you have access to several generous savings and investment programs; however, it’s important to make sure you’re investing in them properly and in a tax-efficient manner so you can maximize your retirement saving effectiveness.
In this webinar, Director of Wealth Management, Alexis Long, MBA, CFP®, covers important aspects of Shell’s employee benefit programs, including strategies for:
- Getting the maximum amount into your Provident Fund 401(k) (over $55,000 for 2020, and up to $63,500 if you're over age 50)
- Effectively leveraging backdoor Roth contributions to get more money into tax-efficient savings vessels
- Optimizing the Shell GESPP to get a lower cost basis on RDS.A and offer more options for retirement funds
- Understanding how to lessen the tax impact of your pension and excess benefit plan payouts
- Combining these strategies and planning tools to get up to a total of $63,500 into tax-preferential retirement savings ($70,500 if you’re over 50) this year!
If a successful retirement is part of your long-term plan, this webinar will provide you plenty of useful, actionable information you can put into practice as you plan for the future.
You will not want to miss this webinar, watch now by filling out the form.
Do you know someone at Shell looking to save and invest more effectively? Share this with a colleague.